SALONZ BEAUTY SUITES offers you the freedom and opportunity to increase your income and run your life the way you choose. Whether you currently work for someone else, or you’re a salon owner ready to downsize, getting started is easy with our support.
Just bring your clients and tools – we’ll set you up in business.
Your leasing process starts by filling out our Lease Application which is handled in strict confidence. A small deposit may be required to reserve your suite and process your application. Please print and fill out the application, then either fax, mail or scan/email to us.
Basic Lease Terms
- We lease the property from its owner and sublet your suite to you. We are the Lessor and you are the Lessee. You are not an employee.
- Suites are leased on a minimum one-year basis to licensed cosmetologists, nail technicians, estheticians, massage therapists, etc.
- Rent plus sales tax is paid weekly via electronic funds transfer. Rental fees are similar to chair rental fees, depending on suite size and availability. Single and double suites are available.
- SALONZ equips and furnishes all suites with everything you need to get started. You are responsible for providing your customers, tools and products.
- Suites are leased “as is,” but may be personalized and decorated to your taste.
- Your name will be included on the SALONZ central directory and next to your suite door; and you will have a profile section on our website directory.
- SALONZ is accessible to you 7 days a week from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. For security purposes, access is controlled by a keyless entry system before 9:00 a.m. and after 7:00 p.m.
- You will have access to a coin-operated laundry room and a lounge with vending, refrigerator, microwave oven, sink, cabinetry and seating area.
- SALONZ is responsible for providing power, water and sewage. Phone and data jacks are provided in each suite. (Many tenants use their cell phone for business activities.)
- SALONZ is responsible for common area maintenance. You are responsible for the maintenance of your suite.
- As a business operator, you are responsible for your own advertising. SALONZ will provide you with postcards and client referral cards to jumpstart your business, as well as your own profile on our website.
- You are responsible for the legal and tax requirements of self-employment, including collecting and paying relevant taxes, and obtaining government-required licenses and permits.
- You are responsible for purchasing liability insurance against injury to third parties. We can recommend an insurance provider with a very affordable rate.
- A one-time processing fee and a reasonable security deposit are required.
- Once signed, the lease is our complete understanding regarding both our rights and obligations, and takes precedence over any oral or written agreements or materials.